I hope you’ll find room to breathe this weekend. It’s a great feeling to reconnect your body, heart and mind.
If you’re ready to shed the rushed busy-ness of the week and enter a more peaceful state, try this on for size. And I’d love to hear your thoughts on how YOU find peace.
- A game with friends.
- Walk a dog.
- Pick up an instrument.
- Build a sandcastle.
- Ride a bike.
- Something green.
- A chocolate chip cookie.
- Pumpkin anything.
- Chips and salsa.
- Watch your favorite sitcom.
- Listen to a comedy sketch.
- Ask a child to tell you a joke.
- Share a funny story.
- Check in with someone who’s ill.
- Consider the plight of families caught in war.
- Reunite with someone who’s distant.
- Watch a romantic comedy.
- Tears of joy for the gifts you have.
- Don’t set an alarm.
- Rest during the day.
- Give yourself at least 8 hours in bed.
- Think about your dreams.
- Fall back – it’s Daylight Saving time!
I wish you peace this weekend.
You’ve got this.